Location de casale à Trefacio — photo 1
🏚️

CasaGiga 3494 (Trefacio)

📍 — Castilla y León

👥 10 persone

Servizi

🧯Sicurezza
?Rilevatore di fumo
?Rilevatore di monossido di carbonio
?Estintore
?Kit di primo soccorso
📋Regolamento e norme
?Ospiti esterni consentiti
?Festa all'aperto
?Musica interna consentita
?Musica esterna consentita
?Serate danzanti consentite
?DJ / impianto audio esterno consentito
?Fuochi d'artificio consentiti
?Fumatori accettati (esterno)
?Animali accettati
?Bambini piccoli accettati
?Macchina del fumo consentita

Arrivo e Partenza

🕐 Arrivo a partire dalle 16:00🕚 Partenza entro le 11:00

✨ Per un evento di gruppo, un arrivo anticipato o una partenza posticipata sono spesso possibili in base al calendario (a volte come servizio a pagamento) — da confermare direttamente con l'host nella settimana prima del vostro arrivo.

Politica di cancellazione

Cancellazione possibile fino a G-7. Pagamento di prenotazione non rimborsabile. Vedi CGV


Posizione

ℹ La localisation exacte est communiquée après confirmation de réservation.


★ 4,4 · Recensioni dei viaggiatori

82 recensioni esterne

Javi D.
★★★★★

Very cozy. Love the place. I will come back for sure.

catarina G.
★★★★★
Jose R.
★★★★★

They won't return the deposit!! After booking the entire complex with them for three consecutive years, this year, following the Sanabria fire, we informed them that we wouldn't be coming, as advised by the authorities, since the wind was heavy with smoke and we were traveling with families with children. They refuse to return the deposit, claiming that everything is fine, when it isn't, and some neighbors/areas are still closed, in addition to the fact that swimming in the lake is restricted. I believe their empathy is nonexistent. We are the first to regret what happened, but the health of visitors cannot be risked just for money.

jose A.
★★★★★

This is our first time visiting the Sanabria Lake area and its surroundings, and it's an ideal place to use as a base. Large and very clean.

Beatriz P.
★★★★★

We've been renting the three houses for five consecutive years, one weekend in August. We do outdoor activities like swimming and cycling, for both adults and children. The management of the accommodation changed two years ago, and the service has worsened. When we book each year in February, they don't hold the dates until we make the transfer, for which we've never received an invoice. They give us a discount for booking directly with them, instead of through rental platforms—basically, they deduct the commission those platforms take. We give them the rest of the money in an envelope of cash on the day of arrival. These past years there haven't been any problems, as they've received their money without issue. Now, when we cancel our 2025 reservation for the nights of August 22nd and 23rd due to the serious N2 fire in the area, they're complaining that the discount is a favor they're doing us. I don't see any benefit to me, but I do see a benefit in an envelope of cash without an invoice. This year, we had booked all three houses again, and then we had the terrible situation of the N2 fires just a few kilometers away... the Porto forest fire. We found that towns near Trefacio, like Cerdillo, only 2.5 km away, had been evacuated, the air quality was harmful due to the smoke, and the authorities were recommending against traveling to the area to keep roads clear for emergency vehicles and the town streets clear, given the uncertainty surrounding changes in the wind, new outbreaks, possible evacuations, etc. So we contacted the owner to cancel the reservation (the person with whom the reservation was made and to whom the payment receipt was sent on February 19, 2025), with great regret at having to make that decision. She didn't reply. Hours later, the owner replied, saying that everything was fine, that we could go without any problem, that there was no smoke in the air. And he insisted that if we didn't go, it was because we didn't want to. He told me that if I had notified him four days earlier things would have been different, but at this point he can't do anything about our reservation and deposit. I insisted that we will not put our family or our children at risk by going to an area where there is an active Level 2 wildfire just a few kilometers away. The owner opened the Booking.com calendar with availability for all three houses at a very low price, and even then, he insisted the next day that if we didn't go, everything was normal. We will not return. We don't think it's a fair deal, and we feel that common sense takes a backseat with this owner, for whom greed and money come first.


Hébergements similaires

Prezzo su richiesta

Struttura referenziata da CasaGiga — prenotazione su richiesta

Max 10 persone

Non paghi nulla adesso.

🔒Pagamento 100% sicuro
↩️Cancellazione secondo la politica del proprietario
📞Dati di contatto condivisi immediatamente

🏠 È lei il proprietario di questa struttura?

Prezzo su richiesta