Location de holiday cottage à Trefacio — photo 1
🏚️

CasaGiga 3494 (Trefacio)

📍 — Castilla y León

👥 10 guests

Amenities

🧯Safety
?Smoke detector
?Carbon monoxide detector
?Fire extinguisher
?First aid kit
📋Rules & regulations
?External guests allowed
?Outdoor party
?Indoor music allowed
?Outdoor music allowed
?Dance parties allowed
?DJ / external sound system allowed
?Fireworks allowed
?Smokers welcome (outdoor)
?Pets allowed
?Young children welcome
?Smoke machine allowed

Check-in & Check-out

🕐 Check-in from 16:00🕚 Check-out before 11:00

✨ For a group event, an earlier arrival or later departure are often possible depending on the calendar (sometimes as a paid extra) — to be confirmed directly with the host in the week before your arrival.

Cancellation policy

Cancellation possible up to D-7. Booking payment non-refundable. See Terms


Location

ℹ La localisation exacte est communiquée après confirmation de réservation.


★ 4.4 · Guest reviews

82 external reviews

Javi D.
★★★★★

Very cozy. Love the place. I will come back for sure.

catarina G.
★★★★★
Jose R.
★★★★★

They won't return the deposit!! After booking the entire complex with them for three consecutive years, this year, following the Sanabria fire, we informed them that we wouldn't be coming, as advised by the authorities, since the wind was heavy with smoke and we were traveling with families with children. They refuse to return the deposit, claiming that everything is fine, when it isn't, and some neighbors/areas are still closed, in addition to the fact that swimming in the lake is restricted. I believe their empathy is nonexistent. We are the first to regret what happened, but the health of visitors cannot be risked just for money.

jose A.
★★★★★

This is our first time visiting the Sanabria Lake area and its surroundings, and it's an ideal place to use as a base. Large and very clean.

Beatriz P.
★★★★★

We've been renting the three houses for five consecutive years, one weekend in August. We do outdoor activities like swimming and cycling, for both adults and children. The management of the accommodation changed two years ago, and the service has worsened. When we book each year in February, they don't hold the dates until we make the transfer, for which we've never received an invoice. They give us a discount for booking directly with them, instead of through rental platforms—basically, they deduct the commission those platforms take. We give them the rest of the money in an envelope of cash on the day of arrival. These past years there haven't been any problems, as they've received their money without issue. Now, when we cancel our 2025 reservation for the nights of August 22nd and 23rd due to the serious N2 fire in the area, they're complaining that the discount is a favor they're doing us. I don't see any benefit to me, but I do see a benefit in an envelope of cash without an invoice. This year, we had booked all three houses again, and then we had the terrible situation of the N2 fires just a few kilometers away... the Porto forest fire. We found that towns near Trefacio, like Cerdillo, only 2.5 km away, had been evacuated, the air quality was harmful due to the smoke, and the authorities were recommending against traveling to the area to keep roads clear for emergency vehicles and the town streets clear, given the uncertainty surrounding changes in the wind, new outbreaks, possible evacuations, etc. So we contacted the owner to cancel the reservation (the person with whom the reservation was made and to whom the payment receipt was sent on February 19, 2025), with great regret at having to make that decision. She didn't reply. Hours later, the owner replied, saying that everything was fine, that we could go without any problem, that there was no smoke in the air. And he insisted that if we didn't go, it was because we didn't want to. He told me that if I had notified him four days earlier things would have been different, but at this point he can't do anything about our reservation and deposit. I insisted that we will not put our family or our children at risk by going to an area where there is an active Level 2 wildfire just a few kilometers away. The owner opened the Booking.com calendar with availability for all three houses at a very low price, and even then, he insisted the next day that if we didn't go, everything was normal. We will not return. We don't think it's a fair deal, and we feel that common sense takes a backseat with this owner, for whom greed and money come first.


Hébergements similaires

Price on request

Listed by CasaGiga — booking on request

Max 10 guests

You won't be charged yet.

🔒100% secure payment
↩️Cancellation per owner's policy
📞Contact details shared immediately

🏠 Are you the owner of this property?

Price on request